Relief, Enzyme Prespray & Grease Cutter – 1 pt.
Relief is a concentrated enzyme pre-spray specifically designed for greasy protein stains, body oils, food residues, milk, grass and blood stains. It is particularly effective in restaurants, kitchens and on traffic lanes and upholstery. Its maximum activity is around 140 degrees F. and a pH of 11. The useable temperature range extends from 120° F to 150° F. The useable pH range for Relief is 8 and above. Prior to mixing, Relief can be stored under normal room temperatures up to 1 year with minimal loss of activity. The mixed solution should be used as soon as possible but not after left 24 hours. Relief contains a combination of detergents, emulsifiers, brighteners and enzymes for a complete job, plus a pleasant fragrance.
1. Mix 2 ounces pre gallon for light to medium soil, and 4 ounces per gallon for heavy soil.
2. Use only hot water ( 120°-150°) for mixing and applying (heat sensitive)
3. Room temperature must be normal or above when applying.
4. Solution should be applied to carpet with a non-atomizing sprayer as soon as possible after mixing.
5. Spray the carpet and allow 10-15 minutes digesting time, then extract with normal extraction detergent or water.
6. Always rinse the carpet with an extractor after applying Relief.
7. Do not mix with other chemicals.
HAZARD WARNING: Corrosive to eye. Skin irritant, may sensitize allergies.
PRECAUTIONS: Wear eye and skin protection. Do not ingest. Do not atomize.
FIRST AID: Contact- Flush with water.
Ingestion – Give water.
Get medical help in all cases.
READ MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET BEFORE USE
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Appearance: Yellow granular solid
Odor: Slight Lemon
Density: 60 lb./cu. ft.
Dilution: 2 oz. per gallon
Storage: Store in well closed containers.